Wednesday, April 20, 2022

First Do No Evil (Blood Secrets #1) by Carey Baldwin

 

First Do No Evil (Blood Secrets #1)First Do No Evil by Carey Baldwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hang on to your syringes!!! Wow, this book is one that is really hard to put down! It's a common fact that doctors take an oath to do no harm. This book focuses on the story of Dr. Skyler Novak and her brother Dr. Garth Novak. You'll love one and hate the other! There is also a hunky detective, Danny Benson, who plays a very large part as well. I don't want to give out any spoilers so I'm trying to carefully word my thoughts here. This story will stay with me awhile!

There is a vaccine that has been developed for the BRCA gene in breast cancer. "Bella" is poised to save women everywhere from having to go through the pains of having breast cancer. When three women are dead within 3 months of receiving Bella, more problems arise in Dr. Novak's life. Not that life has had a rosy beginning....

Danny is a single dad trying to do his best to raise his teenage daughter through her black lipstick stage. He's also a very respected cop. Danny is committed to finding out who the serial killer is in their midst. To what lengths will he go?

This one literally had me on the edge of my seat! I love the writing style and the story lines of each character. I look forward to more books by this author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment