Monday, July 26, 2010

Mailbox Monday






Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page each Monday so that other book lovers and bloggers can see and comment on what's in the mailbox. Thanks Marcia for a great way of posting our new (or new to us) books!!

Have you read a book on my list? Please comment on it. It's possible I will use your comment and link back to you when I post my review of a particular book!

To Review:
Surrender the Heart by MaryLu Tyndall (love this cover!)
Twilight's Serenade by Tracie Peterson
Code Triage by Candace Calvert (ARC copy!! SQUEEEE!!! Thanks Candace!!)
Masquerade by Nancy Moser
The Berenstain Bears and the Gift of Courage by Jan & Mike Berenstain
The Berenstain Bears and A Job Well Done by Jan & Mike Berenstain


Purchased:

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Patchwork Bride by Jillian Hart
Mission of Hope by Allie Pleiter
Dangerous Allies by Renee Ryan
The Outlaw's Bride by Catherine Palmer
Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor (bought for HOSA competition)
The Anatomist: A True Story of Gray's Anatomy by Bill Hayes (bought for HOSA competition)
Cheating Death by Sanjay Gupta (bought for HOSA competition)
How Not To Die by Dr Jan Garavaglia (bought for HOSA competition)

Giveaways Won:
~

Other: (came from Paperbackswap)

The Dangers of Deceiving a Viscount by Julia London

So, last week I mentioned that I needed to go on a book buying ban. I SERIOUSLY need to!!! I am investigating moving into an e-reader. I'm just not sure which one I want. Suggestions? Pros? Cons? I'm looking for recommendations!!!


What's in your box this week?

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I am from the hop.
    your blog is great!
    thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. (hollyb-08.blogspot.com)

    happy reading & hope to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Sanjay Gupta's book. Enjoy all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy from Edgy Inspirational RomanceJuly 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM

    Hi Julie,

    I *love* the Berentsain Bears! When I was in 3rd grade my school librarian forbid me to check out any more of them because she said I should have been reading chapter books. To this day, they are my favorite picture books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox. I haven't read the Berenstain Bears in forever.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you go wrong with The Berenstain Bears? Great mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura @ I'm Booking ItJuly 26, 2010 at 9:45 PM

    Wow, that's quite a list! Some of the titles are very intriguing.

    I never liked the Berenstain Bears, possibly because my brother and sister loved them so much. Yes, I admit it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie...you really added to your TBR pile this week; enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete