Sunday, July 28, 2024

From Darkness into Love (Hope & Hearts from Swan Harbor Book 1) by Sophie Bartow

 

From Darkness into Love (Hope & Hearts from Swan Harbor, #1)From Darkness into Love by Sophie Bartow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a re-release of a previously published title. I have not read anything by this author before but I've heard some great things about her, as well as a sports (ice skating and hockey) storyline drew me in. This story is a bit reminiscent of a movie I saw one time with a similar plot line, which caught me off guard a couple of times, but this story is still it's own.

I was immediately drawn to both characters of Jessie and Cameron. I felt like I was their best friend looking in on their story. They really welcome you into the story from the beginning and don't want you to leave in the end. This is a series I'll be looking for when new releases come out!

If you enjoy a good romance with some mystery and suspense worked in, you'll find this to be an enjoyable read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment