Friday, March 1, 2024

The Earl’s Match (The Thompsons of Locust Street Series) by Holly Bush

 

The Earl's Match (The Thompsons of Locust Street, #5)The Earl's Match by Holly Bush
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an enjoyable read that will lead you through family dynamics involving murder, adventure, angst, romance, and lots of drama. I enjoy reading historical romances, especially those involving families like the Thompsons. This book can be read as a stand alone, which is how I came across this one. I'm looking forward to reading the previous books in the series. The characters are very loveable and because of that, I want to read more on the other siblings featured in previous books.

If you love historical romance with a great storyline, be sure to check this one out!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment