Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Better Man (A Silver Buckle Romance Series) by Laurie Lewis

 

The Better Man (Silver Buckle Brides, #2)The Better Man by Laurie L.C. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a very emotional, heart strings pulling, kind of read. Laramee was running from her past, from all those who loved her, all because communication was broken between them. Jamie was also running, but in a different direction. When their paths crossed during a business deal, Laramee and Jamie have to make some very difficult decisions regarding their future paths.

I love this book and am so glad that I picked it up! It was difficult to read in parts but overall, the story put a smile on my face and lifted my spirits. I was not aware that this was part of a series and never felt like I was missing any ties to possible previous characters or situations. I do want to go back and read the first book in this series though! I highly recommend this read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment