Sunday, March 24, 2024

Before I Let You Go by Kellie Wallace

 

Before I Let You GoBefore I Let You Go by Kellie Wallace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Everything in Elsbeth's life is falling apart. Her long-term relationship is ending, she's on the outs with her sister, Zara, her relationship with her mom is falling into further despair, and her dad's on his last stretch of life. How much more can a girl take?

A letter comes in the mail and Elsbeth learns that she's inherited property from her aunt in Guernsey. It's across the ocean and a huge decision to make. There are so many loose ends at home that she's not sure she can go, but ultimately decides to do it anyway. Upon arriving in Guernsey, she sees the house is not like she expected it to be.

This book will grab you from the first sentence. I read it one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed it. There are characters you will really love and ones that you will really hate. There is suspense and mystery, but most of all, redemption.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a reliable source of inspiration. Explore the Aviator game's fan theories and speculation on our blog.

    ReplyDelete