Saturday, August 9, 2014

Product Review: Propressor Garlic Press

I've decided to change a few things up here in My Own Little Corner of the World so you will begin to see some product reviews, along with more book reviews!






The first product I will review is the Propressor Garlic Press from Orblue. I have to admit, I have never used a garlic press before so I had to do some research on how to use fresh garlic before I could operate this! It didn't take me but just a minute or two to figure out how to prepare the garlic clove prior to putting it into the Press. This garlic press is so easy to use, this first-timer did it with no difficulty! It's also super easy to clean up and your hands don't end up smelling like garlic all day. I will say that I'm loving the fresh garlic smell of my home right now though! :)

I opted to use this garlic press with the skin still on the garlic clove. The garlic minced perfectly while the skin was removed very easily from the basket.

This Propressor Garlic Press would make a lovely housewarming or bridal gift for that someone special on your list!! Keep this in mind when shopping for new and different ideas! It's also very lightweight and sturdy! I love it!!

The company also has an amazing lifetime guarantee so you really can't go wrong on this item!

To purchase the Propressor Garlic Press, it's pretty simple! The link for purchasing on Amazon is http://www.amazon.com/70-OFF-TODAY-Propresser-Stainless/dp/B00HHLNRVE 

Do you want to see how easy it is to use? Watch this short video!

Thank you to Orblue and Tomoson for the opportunity to review this product! I have written this review from my own opinion without any pressure for a favorable review in exchange for receiving this garlic press free of charge.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Do you have a product you'd like to see reviewed here? Contact me with details!

No comments:

Post a Comment