Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome to the World!!


I've been away from my computer for a few days for a most excellent reason...I have now met my grandson! After waiting about 8 1/2 months (we've known for about 7 months), I was able to meet and hold little Zane Eugene Leon M.!! I am so proud of him, his mommy, and his daddy. He is absolutely *perfect*!!


He was born at 11:54 pm on Monday night and was 6 pounds, 2 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. He just looks adorable blowing bubbles for his daddy!!


I knew he had some hair but didn't really get a great glance of it (have to keep them warm, you know!) until yesterday when I visited with him. Check out all the beautiful hair!!






Because we are such a cool family, my brother-in-law made my husband (on left), myself, and my father-in-law these uber cool shirts!! One cool grandpa, one cool nonnie, one cool great grandpa! My daughter was excited to see our shirts and then she found out that she and her husband also had shirts....one cool proud mommy, one cool proud daddy!! We have requested a "one cool baby" onesie so that we can all match at church Sunday evening for a large family picture. There will probably be an aunt and uncle one made too for my younger children.

This is such an exciting time for us all. If I disappear for awhile, it's probably because this little boy and I have bonded pretty tight and we need to see each other as often as his mommy and daddy will let us!! :)

Thanks for letting me take a few minutes to brag on the newest love in my life! :)


1 comment: