Monday, February 21, 2011

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

A Billion Reasons WhyA Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I can think of a billion reasons why Katie did what she did, but I'm not sure that I like the final outcome! That being said, I did enjoy this book!! I had a good suspicion of how the book would end about halfway through, until another player came into the view. Then I changed my mind on who I wanted Katie to spend the rest of her life with. Actually I changed my mind several times but she ended up with who she thought best (not who I would have wanted her with though!)



This is a super cute book that reads very quickly. It's hard to put it down! I got so irritated at Luc and his arrogant billionaire multimillionaire ways. He just sucks you into his story and you want so badly to ring his neck! Poor Katie doesn't quite know what to do with this man who publicly humiliated her eight years ago. Does she forgive and forget? What about Dexter? Where does he fit into all of this? Then there's the issue of her engagement ring...and closure with her father's death. Can she handle it all? What's a girl to do?



I recommend this book for lovers of chick-lit. I have heard that Kristin Billerbeck is the "queen of chick-lit". This is the first book of hers that I have read but I'd readily pick up others to read! Very enjoyable!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment