Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Love For Tomorrow by Vanessa Miller

Love for TomorrowLove for Tomorrow by Vanessa Miller

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First of all, this is my first read by Vanessa Miller and while I enjoyed this book, I cannot recommend it because it defies what the Bible says about the role of women in the church. From a purely "I'm reading this because it's a good book,not filled with smut and foul language" standpoint, I could recommend it.

Serenity has just been dumped by Michael because he can't stand her being in the limelight more than he. She moves on with her life, further builds her career, and when the chips start to fall, who's there for her? Why did the chips all anyway? Could it be that bridges burnt can haunt you?

I read this book in just under 2 hours. It's a super fast read for a rainy day!

Many thanks to the publisher for providing review copy!



View all my reviews
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment