Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Judgment Day by Wanda Dyson

Judgment Day: A NovelJudgment Day: A Novel by Wanda Dyson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I found this to be an enjoyable book and a super fast read. I finished it in under 12 hours during the beginning of my Thanksgiving vacation!

In Judgment Day, a reporter by the name of Suzanne, just can't keep her mouth shut. She wants to be the first to release the story, no matter the cost. When it's suspected that the principal is the one abducting young girls, Suzanne jumps to scoop the story on air without having all the facts. Needless to say,the principal is not impressed and is not guilty either. When he takes his life, other events take place that cause Suzanne to have to hire a private investigator. Did it have to be her former flame?

This is my first read by Wanda Dyson and it won't be my last! Looking at her website,  I see several other books that interest me! You can read an excerpt of this book by clicking

Many thanks to the publisher for providing a review copy of this book!




View all my reviews
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment