Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweet Breath of Knowing by Theresa May Evie

Sweet Breath Of Knowing Sweet Breath Of Knowing by Theresa May Evie


My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I really don't have much to say about this book. I was approached to review it, thought it sounded good, and when I finally read it (today in a matter 20 minutes...read all 245 pages of it) I was highly disappointed. This book has a focus on spirituality from the author's viewpoint and it's one that I don't get or believe in. I was also disappointed that there was such a waste of paper in making this book. It is 245 pages long, has approximately 10 lines per page (written poetry style almost), and is only printed on one side of the paper! Easily this could have been a 100 page book! Anyway, thanks to the author and publisher for providing the review copy.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment