Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Review: A Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I just had to read this book in preparation for the release of Eclipse in a few days! It was perfect timing on behalf of Stephenie Meyer to write and release this book. It does explain things through a different set of eyes and makes me a little more sympathetic to Bree's plight. I would have now hoped for a better ending for her. She takes it all in stride though and is a very honorable vampire newborn. I sensed a tenderness in her even though she was a very vile creation. Reading this book also helped me to see just how evil Victoria really is and how much more I really don't like Jane.

I am really looking forward to the release of Eclipse and even more so for Breaking Dawn. I just don't want it all to ever end, which inevitably, it must.

I would like to once again thank my students (especially Mindi) for encouraging me to read this series and once again renew my love for reading. Had it not been for the combination, this blog would not be in existence and I would be spending my time doing something totally boring, I'm sure.

View all my reviews >>

I purchased this book in anticipation of the upcoming release of Eclipse.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment