Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twilight Series





"Twilight": WOW, I could not put this book down!!! I read it in about 7 hours from beginning to end. I do believe that this series is better than any Harry Potter book (and I'm a big fan!). I am excited about the movie coming out, but of course it probably won't be nearly as good as the book. Needless to say, I'm in love with a vampire!!!

"New Moon": I read this book in about 8 hours. I could (and probably will) read it again and again. I don't want to spoil it for you, but this is one of my all-time favorite books now. I am salivating while waiting to finish the others.

I'm also wondering where MY Edward is...

"Eclipse": This book had me from word one. Again, it is a fast read and keeps you begging for more. I lost a little respect for Jacob and Edward in this book, but I know I can't always have it the way I want.

Definately a must read and read again!

"Breaking Dawn": Wow...totally taken aback by how this book came together. It was in a good way though. I don't want to spoil anything, so all I can say is....THIS IS A MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment