Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Heaven Only Knows (A Silver Buckle Romance Series Book 3) by Laurie Lewis

 

HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS (A Silver Buckle Brides Romance Book 3)HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS by Laurie Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great read in this series! Each book is a stand-alone but it would be beneficial to read these in order to learn the family dynamics between these seven very handsome Brockbank brothers.

This book is primarily set in New Orleans so you will get to experience some of the history through the eyes of our cast. I absolutely love Agata's name. I've never heard that before but I love the name and her story will tug at your heart. Barrett is loveable as well!

I recommend this and look forward to the next book in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment