Saturday, October 5, 2024

Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts

 

Finding DorothyFinding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you're a fan of the Wizard of Oz, you will love this story! This is told through the perspective of Maud Baum, the wife of L. Frank Baum. I learned so many interesting things about the making of the movie, as well as how the books came about. Maud was a force to be reckoned with and worked very hard to make sure the story her husband wrote was told properly! I love the stories of Maud and Judy Garland and their meetings.
The things that I learned have given me a greater appreciation for this movie and the work of Mr. Baum. The struggles he and his family faced will make you want to do a fist pump next time you see the movie or read the books.
I highly recommend this great read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment