Saturday, September 28, 2024

The Viper’s Bloodline Awakened (The Gods’ Scion Series) by Winnifred Tataw

 

The Viper's Bloodline Awakened: The Fifth Book in the Urban Fantasy series The Gods' ScionThe Viper's Bloodline Awakened: The Fifth Book in the Urban Fantasy series The Gods' Scion by Winnifred Tataw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you enjoy a lot of drama, teenage angst, action, dark magic, fantasy, and more, you'll love this book. I do caution you though, make sure to read this series in order as there are a lot of characters and moving parts. If you pick this up out of order, you'll be slightly confused for a bit and might not want to finish this spectacular series. I do believe this is my most favorite book in the series. It's hard to say much more without giving anything away! This author has a way of writing to keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting more with each book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment