Friday, April 28, 2023

Healing Kiss by Amanda Uhl

 

Healing KissHealing Kiss by Amanda Uhl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What would you be willing to do to save someone you loved?

Lillian Milano is a healer. Yes, she's a nurse but she has powers that go beyond nursing. She's called to her sister's bedside when Hannah becomes deathly ill. However, she must come under the guise of being Zoey and looking different.

Tristan King is a billionaire, having built an empire in the gaming/technology space. He's got an ex-girlfriend who can't see to understand the "ex" part and only became interested in him again when he came into his fortune. Tristan happens to witness an event with Lillian and now he's intrigued. Tristan also has a family member suffering with an incurable disease. Can Lillian help him help her?

I loved this book and could hardly put it down. I really enjoyed the character development and how the story progressed. I'm excited to see where the next story might go, as I could see a sequel coming out of this (and I hope it does!). This was my first read by this author but I'll be looking for more of her work!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment