Monday, January 30, 2023

True Colors (Landry's True Colors Series Book One) by Krysten Lindsay Hager

 

True Colors (Landry's True Colors #1)True Colors by Krysten Lindsay Hager
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Landry just wants to fit in with all the other girls. When an opportunity comes up to go and audition for a modeling agency, she and her friends all go together. Landry started finding out who her true friends were when she was the only one to make the next cut of auditions. All of a sudden, her besties got all weird on her and other people started gravitating towards her.

This story of Landry and her friends would best appeal to younger teens (ages 8-12). I felt like I was watching and listening to my daughters all over again! This story is full of teenage drama, shopping trips to the mall, and boy talk. There are some unresolved issues amongst the friends that kinda left a feeling of incompleteness. Overall, a decent read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment