Monday, January 16, 2023

The Taste of Light (The Winemakers Book 2) by Giovanna Siniscalchi

 

The Taste of Light (The Winemakers, #2)The Taste of Light by Giovanna Siniscalchi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review is going to be hard to write without spoilers but I'll do my best!

First of all, this is a stand alone book but I HIGHLY recommend reading book 1 (The True Purpose of Vines: An intoxicating historical romance about wine and love.) so you can have a proper understanding of Pedro. Reading this book first will probably ruin a lot of things for you!

I HATED Pedro in the first book. I mean, a deep loathing for the man. I can't say that now. He's found a way to redeem himself with the way he's handled Anne. It took me awhile to be able to say that but he's earned his redemption!

Anne is helping out her sister-in-law with the vines and dealing with an outbreak of Phylloxera when she meets Pedro. Anne is a polar opposite of Pedro, along with several years younger.

Can Anne show Pedro how to be a decent human being? Will Pedro find his redemption and deal with his past?

There's a little bit of everything to love in this book. A great historical based story that includes some humor, spicy romance, and a redeeming heart!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment