Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright

 

The Souls of Lost LakeThe Souls of Lost Lake by Jaime Jo Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We've all been there....summer camp. Sitting around the campfire telling ghost stories while eating smores and feeling the hairs on the back of our neck stand up. Then you hear a twig snap and you just know that someone is going to get you.

This book is the first I've read of Jaime Jo Wright but I'm definitely going to be reading more! I've been looking for a clean psychological thriller author for quite some time and I've just found a great one!! This story of two women, separated by 90 years, looking for answers to their pasts so they can move on with their future is gripping, scary, and downright exciting!!

You have it all....the camp scene, the burned down cabin, the lake, the creepy lady in the woods, the doll.....

So many things I want to say but I don't want to spoil anything for readers of this fabulous book! There is suspense, romance, sad periods of time, and moments of encouragement. It was great to read a book so thrilling but without all the improper language use!! This is my kind of book and I look forward to more like this one!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment