Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's been a pretty bad hair day!!!

I have been having a great week (except that I haven't had a lot of time to read!!). I finally got my vehicle back yesterday (long story but AAMCO had it for about 6 1/2 weeks) and when my hubby came to pick me up he said he needed to update me on "the latest developments at our house". Well, that kinda scared me because we have some ill family members and I was afraid something that happened to one of them, or that my daughter had a wreck on the way home from dropping me off at work. He proceeds to tell me that he'll tell me before we get home but that he can't tell me right now (he was driving...which scared me because he's usually pretty calm and collected but he wasn't going to tell me yet which meant it was bad!). Well, I talked him into it and he pulls out his phone. He shows it to me and I burst out into tears...my poor baby!!!

When I left for work yesterday morning, both of my precious babies were sleeping soundly in my bed. As always, I gave them a kiss on the cheek before heading out. Never did I expect my two precious angels to cause the havoc that wreaked upon my life!!

Mikaylah pre-mommy leaving for work (ok old picture but you get the point!)

Sadly, the pictures that my husband was about to share with me would change my life...forever! I could not believe what I was looking at! Would you like to know what put me into instant tears that flowed rivers at my feet???


Who is this??? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who was the culprit future barber? This face just looks so innocent!! How could he?!?!


Well the story is slowly coming out but supposedly, Mikaylah decided she wanted her hair cut and little Michael was the perfect one to perform the deed. Needless to say, daddy bought her some do-rags and I'll be looking for a cute hat for her to wear. I've tried to clean up the disaster but it's really just going to have to grow out...hopefully quickly!! I had wanted to take them to have pictures made the in a couple of weeks and that is now on hold!



The joys of being a parent...and having two beautiful children...I just hope everyone will still realize that she is a GIRL and not accuse her of being a boy...how traumatic for her!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This is a story you'll be telling for the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow he really cut her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! He really did a number on her hair! Next time you will know if she asks for a haircut to take her to the salon ASAP!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete