Thursday, September 12, 2024

Made to Love Her (Moore Family Saga Novella) by Michele Sims

 

Made to Love Her: Romantic Suspense Novella (Moore Family Saga)Made to Love Her: Romantic Suspense Novella by Michele Sims
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

This is a pretty short read (about 60 pages) so the story moves pretty quickly. Cade and Lecia are going to Greece where Cade is playing several concerts with his band during the Millennial Olympic Games. It's been awhile since Cade and Lecia have been away by themselves having small children at home. Pretty quickly, drama starts to ensue in an elevator (I hope I never experience what they did!) and things escalate from there.

This book kept my attention throughout and I read it in just under an hour. I have not read any of this author's previous work and I felt a little disjointed at times, like I should already know these characters. An enjoyable book overall with a suspenseful storyline!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment