Monday, September 9, 2024

Forever to Fall (Buckeye Falls Book 5) by Libby Kay

 

Forever to Fall (Buckeye Falls, #5)Forever to Fall by Libby Kay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this series!! I love all the characters and Buckeye Falls sounds like the kind of place that I could find a forever home in.

I love the story of Mallory and Beckett's childhood. It's one that girls dream of. You "marry" your best friend and just love life. Such an innocent type of love. Does that kind of love really exist though into adulthood? Can it grow into something more? Beckett is coming back to the farm for his friend Evan's wedding. Beckett remembers how he felt about Mallory, but does she? So many unanswered questions as these two are then thrust into best man and maid of honor duties.

I wish I could visit Buckeye Falls and get some of those apples they keep talking about!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment