Sunday, September 3, 2023

Rocketship Made of Stars (I am an Alien) by Lois Wickstrom

 

Rocketship Made of Stars: Naming Constellations (I am an Alien)Rocketship Made of Stars: Naming Constellations by Lois Wickstrom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Children will love reading this book, especially if they are interested in the patterns amid the stars!! I loved this book and I'm not a child!

Shirl takes Eee-ahh to school with her where they hear stories all day long. When the teacher asks Eee-ahh where she is from, Eee-ahh proceeds to draw a series of stars and then connects them. The class learns all about constellations and the different names for them.

This is beautifully illustrated and is recommended for all ages, but especially those in the 4-9 year old age group.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment