Thursday, September 14, 2023

Born to Die (The McIntire County Series Book 2) by Winter Austin

 

Born to Die (McIntire County #2)Born to Die by Winter Austin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This series, even though I'm only 2 books in, is quickly becoming my favorite series of this year to read. I do highly recommend that you read these books in order. There is a lot of context in Atonement that will help make this book much more understandable.

I love that I'm kept guessing the "whodunit" right up until the end! There are twists and turns that are unforeseen, which makes this story even more engaging. The character development is on point so much so that you might feel like you're a part of the family.

I'm really looking forward to the next books in this series!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment