Thursday, August 3, 2023

The Anchor Knot (The Knot Series Book 2) by DonnaLee Overly

 

The Anchor Knot:securing the knot of truth (Knot, #6The Anchor Knot:securing the knot of truth (Knot, #6 by DonnaLee Overly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'll start off by saying that I was not aware that this was a book deep in a series when I picked it up. This can be read as a stand alone but for me, I'm going to go back and read the previous books to understand more of the back story.

This book is full of emotion...some that came to me a bit unexpected. There is also, as with any book with a political figure, lots of lies, secrets, grief and more. I appreciated that this was a clean romance novel with a sweet story of two people who are broken and needing each other.

I look forward to reading the previous books in this series and "catching up" on the characters!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment