Friday, September 30, 2022

Stumble & Fall (A Legacy of Silence Book 2) by Amy Rivers

 

Stumble & Fall (A Legacy of Silence, #2)Stumble & Fall by Amy Rivers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this follow up to Complicit (which, in full disclosure, I have not yet read), Kate and Tilly are even more determined to do right for their communities. Tilly has found a new position as a SANE nurse and she and Jim have found a new place to live. Kate is working on a her fortress to house girls who are needing a place to escape the evilness they are being lured into.

This book is very fast paced, edge-of-your-seat kinda read. Just what I enjoy!! There are questions yet to be answered and I can't wait to read more of this story! I look forward to finding out answers to some of these burning questions in my mind and I will also be reading the first book to get more context for this one. I don't feel that it's necessary to grasp this story....this is a great stand-alone if needed. I'm just curious as to how some things came together.

Is your stumble and fall going to lead you to great places???

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment