Sunday, September 25, 2022

A Love Restrained by Becky Flade

 

A Love Restrained (Philly Heat series, #1)A Love Restrained by Becky Flade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars!!

Kylee and Jayson come from two very different ways of life. Kylee comes from a large supportive family and Jayson comes from a life of abuse and abandonment. Kylee had a huge crush on Jayson when they were in high school but he totally broke her heart when he stood her up. The next time she sees him, Kylee's taking him down during a drug bust.

Can their differences bring them together or are they just an explosive bomb waiting to detonate?

This book was very enjoyable! There were a few times that the writing seemed just a bit wonky but the overall story made up for it in every way. There were several unexpected twists and turns, which I always enjoy when reading a book! I found myself rooting for all the right things towards the end and I was not disappointed in this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment