Sunday, July 10, 2011

Review: Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

Baby ProofBaby Proof by Emily Giffin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


How important is it to know your future spouse before saying "I Do"? Is it ok to change after those vows? Baby Proof focuses on Ben and Claudia. They are happily married and have no plans to have children. All of their friends are supportive but don't necessarily understand their choice. However, everything changes when an announcement is made. Claudia can no longer stand the pressure and chooses to leave Ben. She doesn't like to see him with other women (well, one woman in particular) but it's ok for her to date around. Can they both continue to live this way?



This book is in a series but can also be read as a standalone. There is only one character (Ethan) from previous novels that makes an appearance in this one.



I do believe this one to be my favorite of them all so far!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment