Friday, April 22, 2011

A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter

A Cowboy's Touch (A Big Sky Romance)A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a very sweet, tender romance of a well-known writer and a rancher. Abigail is on a mother-ordered sabbatical from work to go to Montana and and check on her Aunt Lucy. She is not too sure what to make of Aunt Lucy when she arrives in the land of the giant sky, especially when Aunt Lucy talks to her dolls as though they are living. One day while helping Aunt Lucy in her shop, a sweet little girl named Maddy walks in crying because someone stole her back. Abby is now on a mission to help this little girl. That one act of kindness has Maddy running home to her daddy Wade and begging him to hire Abby as her next nanny. So much for R & R!



I loved this story because, while it was Christian fiction, it pushed the limits a bit. I haven't read much "edgy" Christian fiction but I loved it and would recommend it. Some may not appreciate the tender romance talk (even though it is entirely appropriate!). I have always loved stories involving cowboys and Wade is a looker! Many times, however, I found myself mad at him...but then again, he's entitled to a few things!

Many thanks to The B&B Media Group for providing a copy for review.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment