Sunday, March 27, 2011

Review: Special Assignment: Baby by Debra Webb

Special Assignment: BabySpecial Assignment: Baby by Debra Webb
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's been awhile since I've read a Harlequin romance novel. I can see that not much has changed over the years! It's ironic that no matter what author's name is on the front cover, the story is pretty predictable.


I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy this book. It had a decent story line. Court is responsible for bringing down this Neely guy who is determined to take down everyone in the city. Court's job is to play the part of good militia soldier while in truth he's an undercover agent.


Sabrina (Brin) is busy doing everything she can to keep the family ranch afloat while keeping an eye of her teenage brother who is quickly forming alliances with Neely. Why can't he see he's not a good guy to be around?


Court sees Brin again...it's been so long. Does she still love him? He her? Can Court give up everything he loves for Brin...and their child?


Warning: This book has some strong language and detailed sexual intimacy.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment