Monday, November 20, 2023

Recent Crochet Items off the Hook

 I'm trying to do better about making this blog a little more entertaining than just book reviews, not that they are not entertaining! I'd like to showcase a little more about me and for those that know me, it's a widely known fact that I love to crochet. 


Here are a few items I've recently finished: 

This cute little snowman can be made into an ornament, a magnet, or a keychain.

Like his snowman counterpart, this can be made into an ornament, magnet, or keychain. 

Goes great with the snowman  and elf and can be an ornament, magnet, or keychain. 

These dish pot scrubbies are super fun to make (and I've made a lot of them lately) and they make great gifts. This one is in the color called "Calm Print". 

Mr. Leggy Frog in Purple

Mr. Leggy Frog in pink

Mr. Leggy Frog in variegated blues


Dish Scrubbie in lavender

Dish Scrubbie in Denim

Ultimate Sacrifice Shawl in "Unicorn"


I customized this Christmas Stocking for the great-grandson of my former softball coach. 

Chic Beanie hat in Rosewood. This can be made in sizes to fit all age groups. 


I love the colors in this beanie! It's called "Sunset" and can be made to fit all ages. 









And last, but not least, I had a blast making these shark socks. They can be made to fit all ages as well!

If you'd like to see more of my work, please visit me at Faithfulgirl Creations

I also accept custom orders on my website!! 

Thank you for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment