Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: #Madback: How to Stop the Hurting and Reclaim Your Life, Easily, Now by Patrick Lee



#Madback: How to Stop the Hurting and Reclaim Your Life, Now#Madback: How to Stop the Hurting and Reclaim Your Life, Now by MR Patrick Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book gives a very practical approach to dealing with back pain. The prologue of the book can save you a lot of time by directing you to the appropriate chapter that will hopefully help you heal your back pain in a relatively short amount of time. I love the facts in this book (then again, I'm a fact junkie!) and Mr. Lee reveals 12 shocking facts about your back. Each chapter has  different focus, starting out with why your back is "mad". My absolute favorite part of the book is the pictures showing various exercises that will help with a #madback.

This book was very easy to follow along and read, and full of insightful information! Here's to no more #madback!!

Many thanks to Mr. Lee and Tomoson for a complimentary copy of this book to review in exchange for my personal opinion.


View all my reviews

It's your lucky day too!! I'm giving away THREE copies of this book! To enter choose one of the options below,



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment