Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Why I Love the Internet

Over the years, the internet has been given a pretty bad rap. Albeit, not everything on it is wholesome and godly, but here are a few reasons I have really loved it:

1. Without it, I would not have met my husband (www.churchofchristsingles.com). We will celebrate our 8th year of marriage beginning in June this year.

2. Without it, I would not have 4 beautiful children!

3. Without it, I would not be able to keep in touch with some of my friends and family who live so far away.

4. Without it, my uncle may not have ever found his daughter who was kidnapped at birth 19 years ago. I'm so thankful that I now know where my cousin is and that she is safe and sound. She looks just like my grandmother!

5. Without it, I would not have met so many great people, one of which I was able to meet face to face today. Sorry I wasn't up for more conversation Margaret, maybe sometime we can have lunch or something!


While I can live without the internet, here are just 5 reasons out of many as to why I love the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment