Saturday, October 22, 2022

Borrowed Time by Lane Cohen

 

Borrowed TimeBorrowed Time by Lane Cohen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you ever wanted to travel back in time? If so, what would you want to see or do? I'd love to go back to the Bible times and see Jesus and his disciples. I would also love to go back to the time of Abraham Lincoln and meet his former love, Anne Rutledge (who is a family member!).

Andy Case is a physics professor and well, physics can be a bit boring at times. I personally enjoyed my physics classes and loved seeing this topic featured in this book. His students are losing interest but come up with an idea to create a time machine. Andy isn't quite sure about this idea but, why not give it a try?

There are many accurately described historical events which makes this book intriguing and fun! I was a little surprised about some of the events that were not changed by the group, but then again, maybe they didn't need to be. Changing on small little feature of an event can change an entire course of history!!

Finally, this book cover is beautiful! It's very attractive to the eye and is one of the things that attracted me to this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment