Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!!

That's right folks, the stores are becoming inundated with Christmas decorations already!! Have you started your shopping yet? My mom has had a goal for the past several years to have all her Christmas shopping done by Labor Day. I believe she did it again this year. Me? Well, let's just say a midnight run to ToysRUs has happened a few years in a row. I'm trying to get better at it!!

That being said, some of you are in the holiday shopping mode! I want to share with you some fabulous ideas for stocking stuffers!! Lilla Rose is a company that I have recently joined. They create these beautiful hair accessories that are sure to please anyone on your list!!

Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the past few days with different products:





The top picture is of the Daisy Freestyle Dangle Flexi. It's one of my many favorites!

The second picture shows are Hawaiian Bobbies. The same pattern is also available in a Flexi! 

Pictures 3 and 4 are showing the Freestyle Flexi-Oh! This is the same piece showing both sides. You can wear one side during the day and flip it over for evening time or just pick and choose your favorite! I do need a small size than the one pictured here though!! 

If you are interested in perusing my website for more great ideas, check out www.lillarose.biz/faithfulgirlshairjewelry 

If you have any questions, please let me know! 

P.S. I'm still an It Works Distributor too!! 

One more thing...my friend April is doing a 100 days of Christmas countdown on her blog. Why don't you take a minute and check her out

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I usually start my Christmas shopping on Labor day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete