Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review: The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart by Allie Pleiter

The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart (Bridegroom Brothers, #3)The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart by Allie Pleiter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the first book I've sat and read in quite awhile. It was a nice welcome back to the world of reading!

Set in Oklahoma, siblings Lars and Katrine have finally settled down in a cabin. They are making friends and learning more of the language while retaining their native Dutch. One horrible night, their cabin is purposely caught on fire. Katrine is trapped inside and her saving grace is the town sheriff, Clint. Is it fate that he saved her? What of Lars?

Clint becomes entangled in the Black Four, the "gang" that burnt down Katrine and Lars's home. Can he bring them to justice before it's too late? Can he put out the fire in his heart that is burning for Katrine at the same time?

This is the third book in the Bridegroom Brothers series. I've not read the other stories of Clint's brothers, Elijah and Gideon, but after reading this, I will be looking for those titles to read! Allie Pleiter writes this in a way that you are on the edge of your seat and don't see some things coming. This is my first read by her and surely not my last!

Check out the preview that I posted on my blog a few weeks ago: http://molcotw.blogspot.com/2014/06/c... and be sure to check this great read out!

I did receive a complimentary signed copy from the author and publisher in return for my honest opinion of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment