Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review: Muscle and a Shovel by Michael Shank

Muscle and a ShovelMuscle and a Shovel by Michael J. Shank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you always wondered why certain things you hear from the Sunday morning pulpit don't always match up when you read your Bible? This book is about several characters, all of whom are looking for change in their life. They don't all understand why or how at first, but eventually it all comes to light.

Randall is such a caring individual. He is always cheery and helpful no matter what his lot in life is. He is someone most people either naturally gravitate towards or completely ignore. I need more Randall's in my life!! He shares something most precious to others he works with and the outcome may surprise you.

Christianity takes a lot of muscle, and sometimes the shovel, but in the end, it will be well worth it!

I don't want to give much of this book away because it's one that, once you start it, you won't be able to put it down. I highly recommend this book for EVERYONE and I hope you take some time to read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment