Sunday, October 10, 2010

Venom and Song (The Berinfell Prophecies #2) by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper

Venom and Song (The Berinfell Prophecies, #2)Venom and Song by Wayne Thomas Batson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I LOVED THIS BOOK! This was a superior followup to The Curse of the Spider King and any fantasy lover would appreciate this book. The Elven Lords are now in their homeland and they quickly learn that they will have to fight for it. Not until Grimwarden gets his way though! A series of brutal training episodes will lead the Elven Lords into the battle of their lives. Will they succeed?
I highly recommended this one for fantasy lovers young and old. There is a Christian undertone here (Ellos is often referred to...represents God) but don't let that stop you if you are not a believer. This is a great clean book unlike others on the market today and even my 6 year old was becoming interested in it as he saw me reading it. Maybe one day (when he reads better) he'll pick it up and enjoy it as much as I did.
I did receive this book directly from the publisher in return for my honest review, of which you have received here.



View all my reviews
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment